Sunday, April 10, 2011




Co-Creating Unity and Peace
~RC

Yesterday I was blessed with the opportunity to unite with a diverse group of people who joined together and shared, through unified prayer and chanting, their equally diverse religious and spiritual belief systems, for the purpose of
co-creating and harboring peace and unity.
...
For me, the experience was extremely profound; opening my heart wider than I believed possible.
Eliminating and Expanding, my Love of, and for, all that is, and all that I AM.

God,The Divine,The Creator, was in the house

Uplifting our souls,

Opening our hearts,

Filling the room with the Light and Glory of Love,

And we were One.

If a small group such as ours, in the scope of humanity, can create such an enlightening divine experience, can you imagine the magnitude of what we can create if all of humanity came together for the same purpose regardless, and in spite of, our immense differences?

I Can.

For as immense as our differences are, so too are our similarities. We are all part of a unified consciousness, equal creators of a unified reality, when we make a conscious connection to the One that we are, we have the power and fortitude to co-create a reality of, Peace, Unity and Love

Take a leap of faith, open your heart and give peace a chance.

In Love, Unity and Peace
Rosalie~ ♥ ~